Nouns.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Avril.

To celebrate this awesome month I made a playlist of my favorite songs this month. Hope you guys like it! :)

1. Drop it on the 1- Zion I and the grouch saw them in concert a few weeks back and they rocked it as always.
3. Civilization- Justice who has two thumbs and is stoked for the new Justice cd to drop? THIS GUY.
4. Safari Disco Club (BeatauCue Remix)- Yelle the frenchies just came out with a new cd and are coming this summer, couldn't be more stoked
5. Animal- Ellie Goulding She droped out on us here in the SLC, and I'm still kinda pissed about that, but how can I stay mad at the woman I love?
6. Mandy- Ratatat I know that everyone claims they discovered a band, but I really did discover these guys ask Cameron Clayson or Dan Clayton.
7. Everyday- Rusko Rusko is the exception to the dubstep rule that says everything has to sound the same.
8. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites- Skrillex So Skrillex came and I didn't get out to see him I'm pissed.
9. Fall (Remixed by M83 vs. Big Black Delta)- Daft Punk As seen in Laps with Mitchell Brower.
10. Safari Disco Club- Yelle The original was so good I had to put it on my list, I just Love Yelle!
11. Adagio for TRON (Remixed by The Teddybears)- Daft Punk my third choice off that cd If you haven't coped it yet go cop it fool!
12. Scissors- Emery In a past life I liked screamo and well emery came out with a new cd and I cant help my self.
13. J'ai bu- Yelle when I listen to Yelle I just want yell its so good!
14. Loose Your Head- Zion I By far my favorite song of their's, It's so sick live trust me. gettin HYPHY
15. Solar Sailer (Remixed by Pretty Lights)- Daft Punk so stoked that they let Pretty Lights do a remix, Daft Punk FTW.
16. Chimie physique- Yelle yes another yelle song thats how sick it is!
17. Lick the Lizard- Rusko a song that lives up to its name.
18. Grape Juice City- Ratatat seriously I was listening to Ratatat befor all of you!
19. 85A- Yelle this is on Yelle's old cd but its awesome and has a good feel good vibe.
20. Victorious People- Zion I and The Grouch such a sick song, I about lost my mind when I saw this live!


No comments:

Post a Comment