Nouns.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Fitty Recovery

So yeah I haven't wrote/posted on here for quite sometime. Mostly due to the fact that, as many of you already know, I tore my ACL and LCL. It happened as I was skiing with my good friend Trevor Jackson at Park City Mountian Resort. We were lappin the jump line just off the three kings lift, and I was just tryin to get my cork sev blunts back. When I took one too deep and landed very back seat, as I skided out on my back, my edge caught sending me right over my knee. This as you could emagine shreded my ACL to the point that it was unrecongizeable, to my surgen when he looked at my MIR. So that is why I haven't posted/worte for the last two months or so.

Since my injury two months ago I have been on the grind. I've been working really hard to get back to my previous form. I've been going to physical therapy three times a week for the past two months and am just now starting to feel good. I just met with my Doc yesterday and He said that I'm on schedual for full recovery by April which is three or so month ahead of schedual. I'm Stoked! So there is a wee update on my situation. Thanks for readin and I'll be back in april! For your veiwing pleasure here is a couple of edits. The first is an edit, which I shot with Dan Clayton the day before I blew my knee, and the next is a quick clip of my bud Dan Slayin our home resort of The Canyons!





Thanks ya'll for readin. Shout out to Demon Snow, Surface Skis, Causwell, Joystick, Colour Films, The Canyons, RPT, and Biggins Photo.

3 comments:

  1. I love you sweetie. Even if you don't follow my blog JK! I am proud of you and how hard you have worked. Just think how super fun it will be to ski again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peter..you can still blog without skiing..write poems or something..just write something..it would be dope.

    ReplyDelete