Nouns.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cabin Fever.

Cabin Fever.

So I had an absoultely banger weekend. and because it was so dope I'm gona blog about it so you all can be jealous. it started friday night, my friend Mike and I at about 11 O'clock at night busted up to our friend Nicole's cabin, just outside of Francis, UT. After having quite an adventure, finding the place we pulled up to the cabin at about one. It was super dope because we were greated by all of TEAM TANARR. (inside joke) once at the cabin we had a super "chill" night with the team. The Dopest thing that happened that night is around 3 we started watching "Cabin Fever" which if youve never seen it, is the most cheesey awesome movie ever! so yeah finally around 6ish we got to bed, just to wake up at nine because Mike had to bust back down to the valley.
After a little nap, I got an invite to go shred my friend Teeerevor's summer setup, which was awesome. It was dope to strap the ol' planks on the ol' feet and get some skiing done. Ive determined that skiing=happiness. So along with my friend "VJ" (his real name is tight pant trever) we bounced up to Teeerevor's house in Heber and we got some grinding done. The setup was way fun and I got some new tricks which was dope too. Can't wait to go back and shred his setup again. Check out the "gay" edit below, sorry it sucks I just was to lazy to try and edit it...
After that TPT( Tight Pant Trever) and I went back to Nicole's cabin and had another SIIIICCCK night playing some adult games (Inside joke), and playing around on the zip line. It was such a sick time trust me, I hope we go back. Anyway yeah and thats about it. Def the sickest weekend Ive had this summer, be Jealous. Special shout out to Nicole, thanks for letting us crash, thanks Trevor for lettin us hit you setup, and finally to TEAM TANARR for the killer party!


Summer shred from Peter Fitts on Vimeo.

1 comment: