Nouns.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Trains.

Trains.

A couple of months back, with the help of some investors (Mom and Dad) I was able to purchase a new Canon T2i/550D. Since then I've been trying to learn how to use this new camera, which is less of a camera and more like a baby. As many of you who have used a DSLR know, there are few cameras that can compare to them, however there is a learning curve. So for the past few months I've trying to figure this sweet little toy out, and this is just the next step. I made a little timelapse, which was much harder than I could have ever imagined, but I think it turned out ok. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think, or if you have any tips that would be awesome too! Thanks!


Trains from Peter Fitts on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment