Nouns.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Korum SLC.


Korum SLC.

The Korum SLC, just went public today. Korum is a flim project started by my good friend Brandon Peterson and myself. It is a way for my friends and I to document the way we live our lives as well as a sport, which we love as much as our lives. We plan on dropin edits on a biweekly basis during this upcoming winter. Edits, which will showcase the skiing talent of not only Bandon and myself, but as many local kids here in the SLC as with ski and flim with us, because as we know skiing is more fun with friends. Anyway keep an eye out for the edits, you can view them on KorumSLC's blog, korumslc.blogspot.com. Also don't forget to add the korum on Twitter @korumSLC. Something I'm super excited about so yeah Look It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment