Nouns.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Blowing up?

Blowing up?

So something happened to me today, that may be the coolest thing to ever happen to me, so I'm gonna blog about it. As many of you know and for those of you that don't, I am a full time student at Salt Lake Community College. Anyway, I was just walking around on campus today, with my Bose tri-cans blasting some Justice, I think, (they are my new favorite) when all of a sudden I feel someone poke me in the back. This of course startled me, seeing as I really dont know many people at my place of education. So I turned around, half expecting to see some random long lost friend or something to that effect, but to my suprise there was some random girl standing there. I don't know why I was so suprised on second thought, I mean girls are always just coming up and talking to me. (said with sarcasim) But yeah anyway she said to me, " Don't Get your Bagel toasted. Right?" To which I replied, yeah you know me? she said, just makin sure. Now she was referring to my season demo for skiing, which I titled "Don't Get Your Bagel Toasted."(see below video) Anyway I would have to say I was quite flattered, and alittle awe struck, I can't believe that people have actually seen my video! It was absolutely awesome. So thank you random girl you made my day and week. So wait, does this mean I'm blowing up?


Don't Get Your Bagel Toasted from Peter Fitts on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. peter i just love you and your blog! that is all

    ReplyDelete